Water Damage Repair
Wet Carpets? Seepage? Flooding? Leaking Sunroof? Mildew? Musty Odor?
Every year, millions of vehicles fall victim to water, wind, and dust leaks. The severity ranges from minor inconveniences to major problems affecting the vehicle’s mobility. Many leaks are the result of defective manufacturing, and surprisingly, they do not only occur in economy model cars. In fact, automotive leaks are equal opportunity offenders. New luxury automobiles are just as susceptible to leaks as classic import cars and older model economy cars.
Most dealerships, mechanics, and auto body shops are poorly equipped to deal with leaks and often refer this type of work to us.
Our Mission at Car Pool Detail is to repair automotive leaks, clean up the mess the leak caused, and provide comprehensive instructions for after-care.
- Acceptably rematch and blend worn textured surfaces such as vinyl, leather, and plastics.
- Color-match, color to faded fabrics, plastics, & other textiles to manufacturing standards.
- Repair cracks and damage to armrests and dashboards.
- Repair cigarette burns.
- Repair holes, rips, tears, and cuts.
- Permanently remove scratches and scuffing.
Bring your vehicle by our shop and we will give you an estimate and recommend a solution. In some cases, it may be less expensive to replace the piece – and we can do that too!
Detecting water, wind, and dust leaks is a technical and complex task. Solutions require the replacement or repair of many different parts. Costs vary.